Goodwill provides our students with several academic services including:
- Career Exploration
- Workplace Ethics
- Decision Making
- Finding a Job Scholarships
Find out more here: www.goodwilldenver.org
Jonise Roberts: Internship Coordinator
- Coordinates semester-long internships through CareerConnect. The Internships are in the business and tech industries. The students need to complete 100 hours and they can get awarded up to 1,100 dollars. The class counts as one unit. Jonise also runs the work-study program where students get high school credit for working.
- Jonise offers employment-related services: Resumes, job applications, and runs a job club Thursdays after school with her partner Ruthann.
Ruthann Kallenberg: Refugee Support Specialist
- Volunteer engagement to support the Newcomer students through weekly Reading Program and games/activities
- Provide academic support to ELA students
- Provide support to ELA families, when needed, regarding community resources
- Facilitate and lead a summer program for current newcomer students learning English
- Job Support