I AM DENVER SOUTH CAMPAIGN!
ALL FUNDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE SCHOOL TO ENHANCE STUDENT’S LEARNING & EXPERIENCE.
Student Enrichment, Faculty Support & Student Assistance:
•To enhance the learning experiences in and out of the classroom for our students through the teacher mini-grant
• To support the arts including displaying student art pieces (have you noticed the art pieces hanging in the
• Assist with funding for our students on free/reduced lunch with AP testing fees ($94.00 each)
• Support athletics with needs outside of the athletic budget (athlete honor luncheon; netting on the field, etc.)
• Challenge Day every year for Sophomores https://www.challengeday.org/
• Furniture in our outdoor courtyard
• $20,000 given to South to enhance additional classroom materials
• Newcomers Program – Enhancing the program with software and reading materials
• Sponsor Student Activities in and out of state
• Competition and travel Fees
• Special Ed Program Supports: Job training / Field Trips
• Prom Expenses
• Community Events – Educational Topic Presentations
• Annual Culture Fest Event
• South Food Bank
For those families new to Denver South High School, the PTSA runs an annual campaign from Homecoming through the end of 2018. This year we have increased our goal to $100,000. Our goal is to fund ARTS, ATHLETICS and ACADEMICS equally throughout the year.
New this year: recurring monthly donation option. We realize it can be easier on families to allocate a portion of their monthly expenses, rather than give one lump sum donation. Denver South PTSA is a non-profit, and you will receive a receipt for your donation.
Please make your donation today to help us with our campaign either on line at www.denversouthptsa.com or by sending a check made out to the
Denver South PTSA at the following address:
Denver South PTSA/Denver South High School
1700 E. Louisiana Ave.
Denver, CO 80210